Tandemic is a firm that builds social movements by organising communities around causes using social media and on-ground events. Tandemic is the company behind Makeweekend, Hackweekend, Do Something Good, and the Social Innovation Lab.
Be part of a team that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and social change. Your work will impact thousands of people across multiple communities, one person at a time. Tandemic houses people with a plethora of talents and expertise, all of which contribute to the growth and development of the company and communities we work with. Be prepared to take the lead and push this company forward.
Project Coordinator Overview
The project coordinator takes a leading role in ensuring that Tandemic’s projects stay up in the air through project management, scheduling, and oversight for social media campaigns and other Tandemic initiatives.
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of engagement projects and campaigns
- Conducting tactical planning for new projects
- Coordinating project staff and scheduling to ensure that projects are planned forward, that they do not conflict with each other, and that project tasks are completed within the project schedules
- Proactively coordinate projects and act as a central point of contact and project planning/scheduling for the project team, including client, facilitators, and project assistants
- Systematically coordinate project staff to ensure that all project elements are delivered within their schedules
- Facilitate planning meetings and workshops when required
- Create, write, and coordinate proposals for based on initial client meetings and campaign strategies developed for clients
- Highly organized and able to manage a large number of tasks at once
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A basic understanding of project management
For more information or to apply, contact Nicole at email@example.com